Monday 1 June 2015

Cut Your Morning Routine Time IN HALF

Originally published as Cut Your Morning Routine Time IN HALF from the Mario Badescu Skin Care Blog.

 morning routineIn high school, I spent a lot of time getting ready in the morning—mainly because it took forever to apply my makeup. More specifically, it took a long to time to apply the foundation and concealer that my skin needed to look decent.

I’m not slamming foundation or concealer. I still wear them! But putting in the extra effort to cleanse, tone, and moisturize twice a day will ensure that you will spend way less time doing your makeup because your skin will look a whole lot better. It’s the very best way to reduce your morning routine time!

Even when you’re super-tired the night before, dragging yourself to the sink for a quick 3-step skin care before bed will make all the difference. Add in your serum and eye cream and you’ll wake up looking even better!

My days of lazy skin care are definitely over; high school ended nearly 20 years ago (!), and I’ve never made that mistake again. Remember the time I broke up with a guy because he interfered with my skin care routine? That’s how committed I am!

Here’s my current basic regimen for my combination-oily, somewhat sensitive skin: Enzyme Cleansing Gel (our most popular cleanser for a reason), Seaweed Cleansing Lotion, and Oil-Free Moisturizer!

morning routine

 

 

Originally published as Cut Your Morning Routine Time IN HALF from the Mario Badescu Skin Care Blog.



from Stretch Marks Bye Bye - One Feed http://ift.tt/1JexYt9
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment