Sunday 14 June 2015

Wedding-Perfect Skin For NYLON Magazine Style Director Dani Stahl

Originally published as Wedding-Perfect Skin For NYLON Magazine Style Director Dani Stahl from the Mario Badescu Skin Care Blog.

image001At the Mario Badescu Skin Care Salon in NYC there is no client more dedicated to her skin care regimen of products and facials than Dani Stahl.

So when our beloved regular—who to the rest of the planet is NYLON Magazine’s Style Director and an all-around NYC style star—told us she was getting married, we knew that the happy couple had lots of planning to do. Oh, and we’re not talking about Dani and her sweetheart. No. The couple that needed to start making lists and marking the calendar was Dani and her long-time aesthetician, Irina.

After months of regular facials and even a (gasp!) skin dilemma just weeks before the wedding, Dani pore-lessly said “I do.” Here’s how:

On sticking to a schedule

Dani: Consistency is key! If you want results, the only way to achieve your goals is to keep at it. The appearance of my skin is of utmost importance to me, especially around the wedding. There were absolutely no deviations from the schedule. I treated my facials like doctor appointments.

Irina:
 Staying on schedule is important. That way, the skin will be the very best it can be for the wedding.

The pre-wedding facial plan

Dani: I came once a week for 4 weeks leading up to the wedding, and the final week I came in twice. This was a big amp up from my usual every 4-6 week regimen, but it really got me the look I wanted which was virtually flawless, glowy skin! I did not want to be a bride who had a whole face of makeup that was very different from my usual lo-fi makeup look. The facials and skin care regimen made that happen!

Irina 
Dani was already coming in for regular facials with glycolic treatment, gold treatment, and oxygen treatments. Pre-wedding, we increased the frequency of her facials. Then we did weekly oxygen treatments for the three weeks leading up to the wedding.

On last minute breakouts

Dani I usually have pretty even skin, but two months before the big day I had a GIANT break out due to travel (I mean giant). It was a nightmare! We had to do a lot of extra work to get it back on track. It was a lot of work, but Irina worked her magic and made it happen!

Irina This never happens. Dani never breaks out. She traveled and then broke out. We added  some anti-acne treatments into her facial and focused on using spot treatments at home.

Check out Dani’s pre-wedding favorites: Vitamin C Serum, Peptide Renewal Serum , Peptide Renewal Cream, Glycolic Eye Cream, Herbal Hydrating Serum, Cellufirm Drops, and Healing & Soothing Mask
dani stahl

 

Originally published as Wedding-Perfect Skin For NYLON Magazine Style Director Dani Stahl from the Mario Badescu Skin Care Blog.



from Stretch Marks Bye Bye - One Feed http://ift.tt/1L7BbYQ
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment