Tuesday 14 April 2015

Don’t Make THIS Exercise Mistake

Originally published as Don’t Make THIS Exercise Mistake from the Mario Badescu Skin Care Blog.


exercise I did the dumbest thing the other day. In a pre-wedding frenzy, I decided to try running for the first time. (The running was not a mistake, it was actually pretty awesome!)


The mistake? I didn’t put on any sun protection before heading out. I had just woken up and figured, eh, I’ll do my whole routine later. Who cares what I look like now?


I guess I associated ‘cleansing, toning, and moisturizing’ in the morning just a little too closely with ‘doing my makeup,’ which is something I ordinarily never go without.


You can learn from my mistake! Here’s my favorite: the Oil Free Moisturizer SPF 30 ! (Don’t forget your ears, the back of your neck, the front of your neck, your decolletage, etc.!)


Originally published as Don’t Make THIS Exercise Mistake from the Mario Badescu Skin Care Blog.







from Stretch Marks Bye Bye - One Feed http://ift.tt/1yr4kgo

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment