Friday 24 April 2015

Wedding Skin Care: The Final Touch

Originally published as Wedding Skin Care: The Final Touch from the Mario Badescu Skin Care Blog.

wedding skin careI’m not a big fan of sparkly cosmetics. Makeup and lotions that leave behind a bit of glitter are just not my thing. However, a bit of super subtle shimmer and glow is always welcome.

Enter: the Summer Shine Body Lotion.

My wedding dress is floor-length, but my shoulders, décolletage, and arms will be showing. With its lightweight hydration, gentle summery fragrance, and aforementioned glow, it will definitely be the final touch to my bridal assemblage before walking down the aisle (other than my veil, of course!). This body lotion is probably the easiest part of your wedding skin care routine!

And yea, I’m taking it on the honeymoon! My fiancée loves the light scent!
wedding skin care

Originally published as Wedding Skin Care: The Final Touch from the Mario Badescu Skin Care Blog.



from Stretch Marks Bye Bye - One Feed http://ift.tt/1DkbhuW
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment