Sunday 24 May 2015

Bacne: The Curse Of Summer

Originally published as Bacne: The Curse Of Summer from the Mario Badescu Skin Care Blog.

bacne

Summer is coming! Time to be sure you’re not going to experience ‘bacne’ (you know, back acne). We swear by our AHA Botanical Body Soap to get rid of body acne, but don’t take our word for! Check out these reviews:

bacneAlana C. New York

I absolutely love this stuff! Not only does it smell delicious and fresh it really works clearing up acne on my back!

Katie C., Oregon

My friend discovered this bodywash about a year ago and it has changed both our lives! I use it on my back and chest every other day in the shower, and it has cleared my breakouts completely. I never have to worry about having red bumps on my back or chest again! It’s gentle and smells amazing too.

Deborah D., California

I absolutely love this body wash. It cleans without drying. It removes all the yucky residue from your skin and really clears up body acne!! I am thrilled with the results

Originally published as Bacne: The Curse Of Summer from the Mario Badescu Skin Care Blog.



from Stretch Marks Bye Bye - One Feed http://ift.tt/1SwxEbQ
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment