Friday 15 May 2015

Whitening Mask For Acne Scars

Originally published as Whitening Mask For Acne Scars from the Mario Badescu Skin Care Blog.

Acne spotsOf course we think our Whitening Mask is amazing, but what about everybody else? Check out these reviews from acne scar sufferers and learn about their results!

acne scarsJoanne R., CA
My Third Jar!
This product REALLY works!! I have acne prone skin because of that, it has left red marks scars specially on my sensitive cheeks. This mask really lightens the scars my oldest scars are now gone. It also has the ingredient Kojic Acid which is healthy natural for the skin.

Emilie T., IL
Wonderful Product! 
As a teenager, I had terrible acne. I had some scars and thought that there was nothing I could do about them. However I bought the whitening mask about a month ago and have been using this 2 to 3 time a week. The results are truly amazing! My skin is soft, smooth and clear and my acne scars have faded. The mask also smells great.

Michelle S., WI
WORKS FAST! GREAT PRODUCT!!
I jst recently turned 30 , and experienced an onset of adult acne, especially on my cheeks. I tried so many different cleansers, lotions, creams and masks, each one getting more and more expensive, with little to no results. Not only was I let down, I was panicking because I wanted the red scarring from the acne gone! I stumbled across this website THANK GAWD! and immediately ordered this product… and I’m very happy to report that I could see a difference in my skin after ONE USE! Even my husband was amazed! I highly recommend this product to anyone suffering from old and new acne scars. This truely is a miracle product. Thank You Mario!

 

Originally published as Whitening Mask For Acne Scars from the Mario Badescu Skin Care Blog.



from Stretch Marks Bye Bye - One Feed http://ift.tt/1e5wZ1i
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment