Thursday 7 May 2015

For The Perfect Engagement Ring Picture

Originally published as For The Perfect Engagement Ring Picture from the Mario Badescu Skin Care Blog.

engagement ring pictureThere’s nothing like getting engaged to put the focus on your hands. Everybody wants to see the ring!

Unfortunately, I’ve noticed that I have way more sun spots and age spots on my hands than I thought. Showing off my new jewel has been somewhat less than thrilling and I find myself apologizing for my hands every time.

Go ahead and put the Vitamin C Serum on your hands if you have the same issue. I sure am! Vitamin C has pretty amazing skin-brightening properties, and there’s no need to contain that simply to your face.

Ps. I’m also using it on my decollatage, since the dress I’m hoping to get has a fairly low neckline…

Originally published as For The Perfect Engagement Ring Picture from the Mario Badescu Skin Care Blog.



from Stretch Marks Bye Bye - One Feed http://ift.tt/1crm41e
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment