Thursday 9 July 2015

Back Acne? Don’t Go To Bed Without THIS

Originally published as Back Acne? Don’t Go To Bed Without THIS from the Mario Badescu Skin Care Blog.

back acne

back acneFor a while there, I didn’t have air conditioning at home, and it was HOT. With all of that constant sweating, I developed a case of back acne. I immediately switched to our back-acne fighting duo (the AHA Botanical Body Soap and Special Cleansing Lotion O, in case you’re not familiar), and started using this essential acne product every night:

The Drying Lotion. Yea, it was tough to maneuver the q-tip in the mirror to hit the exact spots I needed. (You might want to get someone to help you; I didn’t want to ask my fiancée!) And yes, my back looked a bit like I had a case of chicken pox (the product leaves a pink residue on your skin). However, I cleared up my little case of bacne in just a few nights, and I’m back to wearing tank tops everywhere!

Originally published as Back Acne? Don’t Go To Bed Without THIS from the Mario Badescu Skin Care Blog.



from Stretch Marks Bye Bye - One Feed http://ift.tt/1J6dsG1
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment