Thursday 2 July 2015

I Don’t Have Acne, But I Use the Acne Facial Cleanser Anyway

Originally published as I Don’t Have Acne, But I Use the Acne Facial Cleanser Anyway from the Mario Badescu Skin Care Blog.

Taboo? Not so much (our aestheticians over at our Manhattan salon gave me the green light). Our Acne Facial Cleanser may be formulated with oily, acne-prone skin in mind, but in the name of beautiful skin, I’m willing to do whatever it takes.

salicylic acid

Here’s why:

CCM_acnecleanserOur Acne Facial Cleanser features Salicylic Acid (a botanical-based beta-hydroxy acid that boasts gentle exfoliating and anti-inflammatory properties) to help dissolve away surface buildup to help reduce pore congestion that leads to breakouts without irritating or overdrying skin.

I may not suffer from consistent breakouts, but come summer my skin veers on the combination/oily side of the spectrum. To help keep my complexion in check, I’ll swap my usual Enzyme Cleansing Gel for the Acne Facial Cleanser post workout or after those (uncomfortably) hot, humid days. You get that refreshing deep clean that summer skin craves and added (gentle!) chemical exfoliation all in one. Really—it’s a lifesaver for keeping summer skin healthy, refreshed, and blemish-free.

.   .   .

Originally published as I Don’t Have Acne, But I Use the Acne Facial Cleanser Anyway from the Mario Badescu Skin Care Blog.



from Stretch Marks Bye Bye - One Feed http://ift.tt/1JBvZwB
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment