Tuesday 7 July 2015

Help! I Have Forehead Acne!

Originally published as Help! I Have Forehead Acne! from the Mario Badescu Skin Care Blog.

Woman finding an acne on her foreheadQ. How do I treat my skin if I ONLY have acne in one area? I just break out on my forehead!

A. We get this question really often. Many people tend to break out over and over again on the same part of their face. Why, exactly, this happens is largely determined by genetics, lifestyle factors, and environment.

forehead acne

Use the Drying Mask only where your skin breaks out.

You don’t really need to use an overall acne treatment regimen if you only have forehead
acne (or chin acne, or jawline acne, etc.). We rarely recommend a specific ‘acne system’ as it is, since everybody’s skin is so different.

Here’s what you should do: Find out which products are right for you overall. (Our skin analysis will help you!) Often, the right skin care products will be what your skin needs to start clearing up and healing acne.

However, you’ll want to take things a step further by treating the affected area a little differently. For example, apply our Drying Mask to your forehead only (or wherever you break out), using your usual mask everywhere else. This type of super-customized skin care is the ticket to clear, glowing skin overall.

 

Originally published as Help! I Have Forehead Acne! from the Mario Badescu Skin Care Blog.



from Stretch Marks Bye Bye - One Feed http://ift.tt/1HaXgSE
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment