Friday 10 July 2015

How To Scrub Your Face Without Scrubbing Too Hard

Originally published as How To Scrub Your Face Without Scrubbing Too Hard from the Mario Badescu Skin Care Blog.

scrub your faceIt’s super-important to be gentle with your skin. Exfoliation is a tricky thing, then— you need to remove the top layer of dead skin cells without irritating the healthy layers of skin beneath. We’re always advocates for gentle exfoliation, using non-abrasive, natural exfoliants like bits of real seaweed, strawberry seeds, and cornmeal.

scrub your faceThese days, we’re over-the-moon excited about our new Botanical Exfoliating Scrub. Here’s what top beauty blogger Maree Sye (of A Little Bit Etc. fame) had to say on her blog about its texture:

“The texture really surprised me because I thought it was going to be a bit chunkier and grainier (which I am not always a fan of), and it turned out to be the complete opposite. While there are small granular particles, it is so finely ground into a jelly-like base that it feels different than many of my other face scrubs. I only need a pea-sized amount to cover my entire face, and after my skin looks radiant and fresh. After playing around with it for the past few weeks, I enjoy using it in the morning because it gives me the most amazing glow and any makeup I apply after goes on seamlessly.”

Read her full review, here! 

Originally published as How To Scrub Your Face Without Scrubbing Too Hard from the Mario Badescu Skin Care Blog.



from Stretch Marks Bye Bye - One Feed http://ift.tt/1HkFO10
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment