Tuesday 14 July 2015

Overcoming Pregnancy Melasma

Originally published as Overcoming Pregnancy Melasma from the Mario Badescu Skin Care Blog.

pregnancy melasma

pregnancy melasmaAm I imagining it, or is EVERYBODY suddenly having a baby? I love all my new-mom friends, and it’s been beyond fascinating to see the women I knew as elementary-school girls go through pregnancy. It’s crazy!

I’ve had three new moms in the past month ask me about the same thing: melasma. Pregnancy hormones escalate sun damage in the skin, causing (temporary) skin discoloration, which is sometimes called the ‘mask of pregnancy.’ One of my girlfriends has brand-new dark patches, while another has experienced the worsening of existing sun spots.

If you’d like to make this pregnancy-related hyperpigmentation fade faster, try these crucial skin-brightening ingredients: Vitamin C and Kojic Acid. Our recommendations? Vitamin C Serum and the Whitening Mask (with Kojic Acid) for Pregnancy Melasma.

Originally published as Overcoming Pregnancy Melasma from the Mario Badescu Skin Care Blog.



from Stretch Marks Bye Bye - One Feed http://ift.tt/1K57XwV
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment